Saturday 8 December 2018

Impressions of Summer

"I must have flowers, always, and always." - Claude Monet

Summer may be a distant memory, but it can leave a lasting impression in the home.
There's nothing really in-depth I can say here, other than that I really wanted some impressionist style paintings for a lodge I started working on last year (which I will finish someday). I found some great stock paintings on GoGraph, DepositPhotos and 123RF respectively.

Included in this set:

This Item is Base Game Compatible:
TS3™

Download from MTS

 

B2 Sims Customised version of 'I Love Books' by Ipietoon. A selection of TS4™ icons featured are by Oh My Sims!

This blog is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Images used in this blog is uploaded and used lawfully in accordance with fair use. There is no intent to utilise in any manner images or files which would produce a financial profit, nor any image or file that would detract from the potential of Electronic Arts to profit financially from the same or similar works.