Saturday 17 November 2018

The Picture Of Dorian Gray


"Sin is a thing that writes itself across a man's face. It cannot be concealed."

About a decade or so ago, I saw the 1945 film adaptation of Oscar Wilde's 'The Picture of Dorian Gray' starring Hurd Hatfield and Angela Lansbury.

Though I'd never read the book, I knew the story but what really fascinated me was the style of the painting. For a 40s film, the end result of the painting was pretty jarring to behold - it was almost like a really bad acid trip two decades early. When I started making my own items for TS3, I always had it mind to make this. Of course there'd be two versions - one for the main house and another for the attic. You can imagine my joy when I bought TS3: Supernatural and discovered the changing portraits!

Included on the download page:


Compatible versions for:
TS3™Supernatural

Download from MTS

 

B2 Sims Customised version of 'I Love Books' by Ipietoon. A selection of TS4™ icons featured are by Oh My Sims!

This blog is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Images used in this blog is uploaded and used lawfully in accordance with fair use. There is no intent to utilise in any manner images or files which would produce a financial profit, nor any image or file that would detract from the potential of Electronic Arts to profit financially from the same or similar works.