Saturday 16 September 2023

Recognition and Thanks!

My latest episode of Not-Another-Buffy-rewatch led me to ponder once again the notion of a Sunnydale save, but I cannot fathom which world I would place it in. 

Ultimately, it could be split across a couple of worlds acting as he various Sunnydale neighbourhoods.

 

We know that Del Sol Valley is California-esque and would serve quite well, but then we have Giles' apartment which is very much in a Spanish style build, like that which we find in Oasis Springs.

Decisions, decisions...

Naturally, this brought me to Google for some inspiration where others might have place their respective Sunnydales. Lo and behold, I came across this Reddit post, where a certain screenshot of a certain librarian chilling at home looked very familiar... and I don't mean because of screen accuracy!

Yep, one lovely Reddit user, not only managed to bring Sunnydale together in one world (Windenburg being their world of choice), but they kindly included El Pensador (Giles' Home) in their save. Now, I'm no necro-poster, but I absolutely had to break my own rule to drop my thanks!

Fun fact: I named that build 'El Pensador' because it's Spanish for 'The Thinker'.

My heart feels warm and fuzzy.

Until next time...
B2 x
 

B2 Sims Customised version of 'I Love Books' by Ipietoon. A selection of TS4™ icons featured are by Oh My Sims!

This blog is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Images used in this blog is uploaded and used lawfully in accordance with fair use. There is no intent to utilise in any manner images or files which would produce a financial profit, nor any image or file that would detract from the potential of Electronic Arts to profit financially from the same or similar works.