Sunday 29 September 2019

Purple Hair, Don't Care!

Back when I first purchased TS4, I promised myself I wouldn't add any CC other than Sidney's trademark hairstyle, and for the most part I've kept that promise. However, the lack of colour options on this game continue to frustrate me.
Naturally, this led to me caving a little further because the only purple hair option with the base game palette is a horribly light colour. No. Just... no!

Anyway, after a while of just plodding along with a more natural brow, Sidney has finally hit the bottle, thanks to the base game recolours of WMS


I have to say, I'm a little bit jealous as it's making me want to return my own bonce to it's Ribena berry glory. *sigh*

B2 x
 

B2 Sims Customised version of 'I Love Books' by Ipietoon. A selection of TS4™ icons featured are by Oh My Sims!

This blog is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Images used in this blog is uploaded and used lawfully in accordance with fair use. There is no intent to utilise in any manner images or files which would produce a financial profit, nor any image or file that would detract from the potential of Electronic Arts to profit financially from the same or similar works.