Wednesday 15 August 2018

Trainspotting Poster Collection

Anyone who knows me personally, knows how much a bloody love Trainspotting. It's one of my favourite films, definitely my favourite novel (seriously, you all need to invest in some Irvine Welsh) and I also love the sequel, T2 Trainspotting.

I guess it was only natural that I'd get round to these. Truth be told, much like the Columbia Sim, I've had these for quite a while but I've been unable to share them via the usual places as both TSR and MTS have a policy against anything that promotes drug use - and rightly so.

Of course, as a fan of all things Irvine Welsh, I could ague the point that in no way does Trainspotting promote the use of drugs. In fact, it does quite the opposite - put me right off. I had this same argument with my other as a teenager and to this very day stand by my statement of "Irvine Welsh is directly responsible for me never touching Class A's..."

Included in this set: 


This item is Base Game Compatible:
TS3™

Download from B2 Sims

 

B2 Sims Customised version of 'I Love Books' by Ipietoon. A selection of TS4™ icons featured are by Oh My Sims!

This blog is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Images used in this blog is uploaded and used lawfully in accordance with fair use. There is no intent to utilise in any manner images or files which would produce a financial profit, nor any image or file that would detract from the potential of Electronic Arts to profit financially from the same or similar works.