Wednesday 25 July 2018

B2 Sims: Simblr Edition!

b2sims.tumblr.com
It's been a long, long time since I darkened the doorsteps of Tumblr, but I wanted to get my creations out there and it cannot be denied that Tumblr is a great tool to do so. I didn't really want to have to maintain two blogs, nor do I want to close this one. The Tumblr account will be solely for CC items I've created - no Simlife stories will appear there.

There won't be much detail to the posts. This will be B2 Sims stripped bare (oo-er!). The detailed posts will be kept here, no doubt boring you to death with the brainspill.

Anway, if you're a Tumblr user please feel free to head on over to B2 Sims and give me a follow. I'll be waiting with milk and cookies*

B2 x

* I really shouldn't tell lies on the Internet.

 

B2 Sims Customised version of 'I Love Books' by Ipietoon. A selection of TS4™ icons featured are by Oh My Sims!

This blog is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Images used in this blog is uploaded and used lawfully in accordance with fair use. There is no intent to utilise in any manner images or files which would produce a financial profit, nor any image or file that would detract from the potential of Electronic Arts to profit financially from the same or similar works.