Thursday 13 May 2021

So Happy, I Could Sh*t!

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOOOODDDD!

Back in August 2019, I posted an update regarding my lack of PC and having to throw myself into TS4 while I was unable to access my beloved TS3...
 
To be exact, the last time I played The Sims 3 was on 6th June 2019. *sigh*

A couple of months ago, after multiple failed attempts to stream on Twitch, I decided that PS4 streaming just wasn't good enough and I wanted to start building my own PC. Of course, we all know that Twitch was just a tiny part of that decision and it's mostly down to missing my one true Sim love, but I digress... the need to a have new bike set me back a bit, but since my husband still isn't using his PC, he has let me steal it until I can afford to complete my build (also so I can figure out where and how mine will be set up when the time comes).

Man, when I booted that machine up and saw that icon on the desktop, I nearly burst into tears. Not to mention a folder full of CC bits and pieces that I'd started and have yet to finished. Crikey, even the contents of the recycle Bin made me emotional!

Yes, my loves, I am back on the TS3 and can't wait to get playing and building and playing and building... although I do think TS4 has ruined me a bit on the building front. I feel so motivated that I can't actually decide on what I want to do next because there are so many things I want to do. AAAAARGH!

Happy times, man. Happy times!

B2 x

 

B2 Sims Customised version of 'I Love Books' by Ipietoon. A selection of TS4™ icons featured are by Oh My Sims!

This blog is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Images used in this blog is uploaded and used lawfully in accordance with fair use. There is no intent to utilise in any manner images or files which would produce a financial profit, nor any image or file that would detract from the potential of Electronic Arts to profit financially from the same or similar works.