Monday 4 January 2021

Has It Really Been That Long?

Not only is it not that far off a year since my last update, but I realised that I haven't updated since before the pandemic hit the UK big time! Good lord!
 
It's okay, I'm still alive and kicking. Lockdown life just kind of ran away with me...
 
The truth is that in the past 9 months, I've barely fired up The Sims. I have found myself pre-occupied by other projects, worked on my mental health and made some startling discoveries in the process. It's been a wild ride to say the least, and the pandemic rages on... Urgh. I bet you're all sick and tired of it by now - I know I am.
 
Anyway, I just purchased Snowy Escape and like all the packs before it, I'll probably never play, just continue to build, build, build... I have nothing finished and a few builds on the go at once. Needless to say, a pandemic has not improved my focus all that much!
 
Until next time...

B2 x
 

B2 Sims Customised version of 'I Love Books' by Ipietoon. A selection of TS4™ icons featured are by Oh My Sims!

This blog is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Images used in this blog is uploaded and used lawfully in accordance with fair use. There is no intent to utilise in any manner images or files which would produce a financial profit, nor any image or file that would detract from the potential of Electronic Arts to profit financially from the same or similar works.