Wednesday 10 October 2018

Dreamscapes of Sovngarde

Take your ease, let troubles fade with this Skyrim-inspired collection of paintings.

These screenshots from Skyrim saved in my PS4 files since pretty much the dawn of time, or at least since the dawn of whatever stupid hour I decided to quit the game and go to bed a couple of years back. Anyway, I'd totally forgotten about that folder until I was making the transfer from old laptop to new.
Deciding they would make pretty paintings for any Sim's home, I knocked up these little beauties. One frame mesh in particular caught my eye when I loaded up TSRW, namely the 'Sorceror's Friends' paintings from the Pets expansion. They have this lovely little celtic border at the sides which I thought would really set of the shots of Sovngarde. The results were pleasing.


 More pics and full technical info at Mod the Sims.

This item is Base Game compatible:
TS3™


Download from MTS

 

B2 Sims Customised version of 'I Love Books' by Ipietoon. A selection of TS4™ icons featured are by Oh My Sims!

This blog is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Images used in this blog is uploaded and used lawfully in accordance with fair use. There is no intent to utilise in any manner images or files which would produce a financial profit, nor any image or file that would detract from the potential of Electronic Arts to profit financially from the same or similar works.