Sunday 30 September 2018

Sir Jasper Swimsuit

One of the things that has always bummed me out when it comes to TS3 Store sets is that whenever I think, "Ooooh, that'll look great on my Elders," EA says 'no'.

So many times we've been diddled out of decent gear for our grannies and grandads because EA think only the young can look good. You are wrong, EA. Wrong, I tells ye!

One such item was the Victorian Swimwear from the Victorian Fashions set. If any item of clothing from that set was gonna be available for Elders, it would be the swimsuit, right? (You are wrong, B2. Wrong, they tells me!)

I was gutted when I realised it wasn't, I have to say, and vowed that someday I'd convert it. However, conversion has never really been my forté and when I finally came to give an Elder some decent seaside pantloons, I decided to just make a new mesh and 'recreate' the Victorian Swimwear instead.


More pics and full technical info at Mod the Sims.
 
This item is Base Game compatible
TS3™
Download from MTS
 

B2 Sims Customised version of 'I Love Books' by Ipietoon. A selection of TS4™ icons featured are by Oh My Sims!

This blog is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Images used in this blog is uploaded and used lawfully in accordance with fair use. There is no intent to utilise in any manner images or files which would produce a financial profit, nor any image or file that would detract from the potential of Electronic Arts to profit financially from the same or similar works.