Saturday 7 March 2020

Birthdays and Lazy Days!

Sorry I've been so quiet! I have been away getting my birthday on (I turned 21 again, haha) and have a few personal issues to deal with - one such issue being a big fat dose of CAN'T BE BOTHERRRRRRED!
 
My current medication has left me feeling... well I wouldn't say lethargic, just meeeehh. I have probably spent more time thinking about prjoects I want to do and wondering why I haven't done 'em yet than actually getting to it, and I don't just mean with the Sims either! Artwork, my house, getting out of bed for work... I jest about that last one. Sometimes it's that weird feeling of being inspired but restless about the execution of the idea. I dunno...

I'm about to load up Sims 4 though and check out a couple of things I purchased in the Origin sale. I wouldn't have bothered with them but my beloved husband bought me an Origin gift card for my birthday... the words 'gone in sixty sseconds' spring to mind. ;)
 
Until next time...

B2 x
 

B2 Sims Customised version of 'I Love Books' by Ipietoon. A selection of TS4™ icons featured are by Oh My Sims!

This blog is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved. Images used in this blog is uploaded and used lawfully in accordance with fair use. There is no intent to utilise in any manner images or files which would produce a financial profit, nor any image or file that would detract from the potential of Electronic Arts to profit financially from the same or similar works.